CONDITIONS OF SALE
- A purchase order must be received in documented format either by fax or electronic mail (email). Orders may be emailed directly to a sales representative or sent to the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A purchase order will not be accepted over the phone.
- In the event more than one company sends a purchase order for a given part(s) at a mutually pre-agreed price, the first purchase order received in hand will be the accepted order.
- The minimum purchase price to guarantee a part repairable is $250.00USD. Any sales below are considered “as-is” sales and are not eligible for return in accordance with the RMA section of this Agreement.
- A $250 USD fee will apply to all AOG orders received after normal business hours, holidays or weekends.
ALESO GLOBAL does not offer a warranty on any part(s) outside of the extended warranty issued by a repair facility for repaired, overhauled, or new units. For information on any extended warranties, please ask an Account Manager. Any part sold for more than $250.00USD is either guaranteed repairable or guaranteed to be operational upon installation.
- Guaranteed repairable – ALESO GLOBAL guarantees the part(s) will be capable of being restored to an airworthy condition through an FAA approved repair facility. If this condition cannot be met, the part(s) is eligible for return (see RMA section). ALESO GLOBAL does not guarantee or warrant the condition or airworthiness of a part.
- Guaranteed to work upon installation – ALESO GLOBAL guarantees that if a part has been repaired or overhauled prior to sale, it is guaranteed to be operable upon installation. If this condition cannot be met, the part is eligible for return (see RMA section). ALESO GLOBAL does not guarantee or warrant the condition or airworthiness of a part. All guarantees as to the merchant, fitness or airworthiness of a component are the responsibility of the Customer and the FAA approved repair station.
- DISCLAIMER. Other than the express representations and warranties of Seller set forth in this agreement the purchased assets are being sold and assigned hereunder “AS IS, WHERE IS” and PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SELLER HAS NOT MADE OR WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY TERM, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) AS TO ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO, (a) THE CAPACITY, AGE, AIRWORTHINESS, CONDITION, VALUE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, DESCRIPTION, CONDITION (WHETHER OF THE PART(S), ANY PART THEREOF OR ITS RECORDS), DESIGN, WORKMANSHIP, MATERIALS, MANUFACTURE, CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION, STATE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR SUITABILITY OF THE PART(S) OR ANY PART THEREOF, (b) THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, APPARENT OR CONCEALED, EXTERIOR OR INTERIOR, (c) THE ABSENCE OF ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, (d) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE OR (e) ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PURCHASED ASSET, ANY PART THEREOF OR ITS RECORDS, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED, IT BEING UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING HEREIN WILL BE DEEMED TO LIMIT THE PURCHASER FROM AVAILING ITSELF OF ANY WARRANTIES, COVENANTS, AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY MANUFACTURER.
- All part(s) are sold “As Is Where Is” by ALESO GLOBAL. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ALESO GLOBAL and the previous owner/operator of the Part(s), its affiliates, officers, servants, agents, and employees from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, demands, fines, penalties, and claims of any kind whatsoever, including all costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees incidental thereto, which may be suffered by, accrued against, chargeable to, or recoverable from ALESO GLOBAL as a result of injury to or death of any person, or damage to, loss or destruction of property arising out of Customers’ or its lessees possession, ownership, use, lease, or operation of the part(s) purchased from ALESO GLOBAL.
- Any orders that do not ship within 30 days of receipt for any reason will be cancelled by ALESO GLOBAL unless otherwise agreed between Customer and Account Manager.
If an exchange transaction is requested, Customer is required to complete and return an exchange agreement from ALESO GLOBAL, outlining the terms of the exchange transaction.
- A signed exchange agreement must be received back from the Customer prior to shipment of the order.
- If an exchange core is not returned to ALESO GLOBAL within the time frame noted on the exchange agreement, Customer is subject to additional exchange fees or will be charged the Agreed Replacement Value of the unit on the date the core is due to ALESO GLOBAL in accordance with the exchange agreement.
- Any changes to this must be approved by an Account Manager.
- All orders are shipped Freight on Board (FOB) from the point of shipment. All part(s) will be shipped EXW Origin (Inco terms 2010). ALESO GLOBAL will not be responsible for lost or destroyed shipments that are not insured by the Customer. ALESO GLOBAL will not reimburse shipping on returned part(s).
- Any shipping costs originally billed to the Customer’s account and in turn is re-billed back to ALESO GLOBAL without prior approval, will incur a 10% handling fee.
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA)
An RMA may be issued for a part(s) if one (or more) of the following occur:
- The Customer receives the incorrect unit from that which was listed on the Customers purchase order.
- The Customer receives a damaged or broken unit without prior notification and written consent by Customer.
- The part(s) ordered is unable to pass FAA/EASA and manufacturer repair standards and/or mutually agreed upon to be Beyond Economical Repair (BER).
- The part(s) ordered is not operational upon installation.
In order to obtain an RMA from ALESO GLOBAL regarding an issue on a part(s), the Customer must contact an Account Manager. The Customer is obligated to provide supporting documentation to ALESO GLOBAL of the issue which must include but is not limited to:
- Shop Report from an approved FAA/EASA certified repair facility
- A report from an airline or appropriate aircraft operator quality control department that the part(s) was not operational upon installation
- A picture of the part(s) showing either visible damage or that the incorrect part(s) was received by Customer.
- All RMA’s are subject to a 20% restock fee.
- All RMA requests must be received within 45 days of Invoice date.
- All part(s) being returned must be received in ALESO GLOBAL’s warehouse within 14 calendar days of RMA issue date.
- If part(s) is shipped to a location other than the address supplied on the RMA, Customer is responsible for shipping fees to the correct location.
- All returns must be pre-approved and cannot be returned without prior receipt of an RMA from ALESO GLOBAL.
- The Customer is required to follow the instructions for return of the part(s) as marked on the RMA. The RMA number must be referenced on all documentation pertaining to the return and must also be clearly marked on the outside of the returned package. If this condition is not met, the Customer is subject to a fee.
- The request for return of a part(s) for reasons not stated above may be approved at the discretion of a ALESO GLOBAL Account Manager. These returns are subject to additional restocking fees.
INVOICING AND PAYMENT
Orders are shipped on prepay (by credit card, check, or wire transfer), C.O.D., or a Net Terms basis as approved by ALESO GLOBAL.
- Approval for Net terms is subject to meeting the following requirements:
- Completion of at least 3 separate orders with ALESO GLOBAL.
- Aleso Global retains ownership of all sold material until the invoice is paid in full.
- Submission of a credit application to ALESO GLOBAL.
- Once the credit application has been reviewed, Net terms may be approved at the discretion of ALESO GLOBAL.
- If approved for Net terms, payment is required within the time (calendar days) allotted by the net terms after the order is invoiced to the Customer. If this condition is not met, Customer is subject to additional fees and removal from Net terms on future orders (at the discretion of ALESO GLOBAL).
- Payment is due within the time frame allotted regardless of situations such as the part(s) waiting for repair at a shop or acceptance by the Customer’s quality department.
- Past due invoices are subject to a weekly finance charge of 1% until the balance is paid in full.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE AND CONDITIONS
It is the Policy of Aleso Global LLC to insure it complies with the United States Export Control regulations for all sales of U.S. products controlled by Export Administration Regulations. As the product(s) you are purchasing may be exported and used outside of the United States.
ALL PARTS BEING SUPPLIED ARE SUBJECT TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPORT COMPLIANCE REGULATION
- Customer agrees not export or re-export U.S. products or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Iraq or Sudan – Or to any restricted country unless otherwise authorized by the government of the United States.
- Customer agrees not sell, transfer, export or re-export any U.S. products for use in activities which involve the development, production, use of stockpiling of nuclear, chemicals or biological weapons or missiles, nor use any of these products in which are engaged in activities related to such weapons.
- Customer acknowledges that U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, export or re-export or other participation in any export transaction in
- Customer agrees to abide by all applicable U.S. export control laws and regulations for any products purchased from Aleso Global LLC, and will obtain any licenses or prior approval required by U.S. Government prior to export or re-export of U.S. supplied products software or technology.
- Customer agrees that the export control requirements in Number 1-4 above shall survive the completion, early termination, cancellation or expiration of the applicable purchase order, agreement or contract. This statement applies to the company listed below and includes all subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
volving U.S. products with individuals or companies listed in the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders, Entity List, Unverified List or General Order 3. The U.S. Treasury Department list of specially Designed Nationals, or the U.S. Department of State Debarred List of Non-proliferation Sanctions Listing.